Tuesday 2 June 2009

tatty devine

One of my favourite shops in Brighton is Pussy (there are two of them in the Laines). They stock a brand of jewelrey I absolutely love, called Tatty Devine. They make necklaces, bracelets, brooches, cuff links, you name it, all with a twist. Feast your eyes below!



This is my all time fave necklace ever. It's magnificent. It's also £96. Yikes! So, while it remains high on my wish list, alas, my wish list is where it must remain. But isn't it fantastic???



I got this necklace for Lauren for her birthday last year. I secretly wanted to wear it before I gave it to her. But don't worry, I didn't! (how rude!) But it's seriously cool, and wearable as an actual mustache (see Facebook pictures for reference).


This little guy is part of the new Spring/Summer 09 collection, and boy is he cute. A little brooch, perfect for summer cardigans. At £44, he's perhaps slightly out of my price range, but I love it!

Check out their current collection, as well as their Best Of to be majorly awed and inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment