Tuesday 7 July 2009

all by myself...

R's away in Wales for a conference where he's giving a paper (smarty pants). He left this morning. It always feels really strange behing home alone now, especially sleeping by myself. That's probably when I miss him the most (although I love sleeping diogonally).

I've filled my evening with phone calls back home (side note, apparently my cousin is dating a Tunisian dude - my grandma must be wetting herself with excitement! the rest of us are married to white boys!), crocheting and crap property shows - and will probably do the same tomorrow (replace crap property show with fave movie ever, A Fish Called Wanda). I think 2 nights will be enough - nice to be able to be boring and do my boring things, but I do miss my husband tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment