Wednesday 4 February 2009

tattoooos

This weekend, Ronan and I went to the 2nd Brighton Tattoo Convention. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I actually ended up having a really good time. We saw some really cool artists from all over Europe and the UK, as well as some from the US. I also think I've found the artist I'd like to work on my backpiece, once I decide I have enough money!

We got to watch a bit of the 'competitions', where people show off their pieces and judges decide which one they like best. This was one of the coolest ones we saw:


It was just great seeing so many wonderful tattoos. There were definitely some crap ones, but all in all, people just seemed really comfortable in their skin. As I get a bit older, I'd definitely consider getting bolder, bigger pieces, including sleeves or a chestpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment