Tuesday 17 February 2009

It's not everyday you get to watch your dad get shot on TV...

But that's what happened yesterday! While we were in LA, my dad was filming a small (ie, opening scenc) role for The Unit (what looks to be a really crap show).

Click here to see the Prosperous Fellow get shot!

Looking a bit further back, I had a fantastic time on Friday night watching the opera Die Tote Stadt. Crazy bald dancing lady was really cool, and I sat next to a purple hair lady!

We stayed over with the Monks and had a lovely 3 hour train journery from Gatwick to Brighton, via the entire friggin English coast (due to rail replacements, so they say).

I'm not really one for valentine's day, but me and the Po-ster went for a lovely meal at one of my fave restaurants, Planet India, which does amazing vegetarian and vegan curries. Our entire meal, drinks included, was £22. Ridonkulous. We left 30 squid and went to the pub. Best V-day EVER.

Sunday was a lazy day, and we watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. A-mah-zing.


really really enjoyed both Robert Downey, Jr (wtf, nominated for an Academy Award for Tropic Thunder?!?!) and Val Kilmer. I spent the first 20 minutes of the film trying to remember the last thing he was in. Whatever it was, this was better. Go see it!

Finally, we finished season one of the Wire. Intense. I have to admit, I'm not really into coppers/bad guys tv shows, and at first I wasn't convinced. Boy, about 6 episodes in, I was friggin hooked. Bring on season two!

Love you McNulty!

No comments:

Post a Comment