Friday 6 August 2010

Cherry Treats

Last year, I thought it would be nice to make my friend Jen a bag for her birthday.  She love love loves cherries, in all their cuteness, so I decided to adapt a bag from Stitch 'n Bitch: The Happy Hooker and turn it into a little cherry bag for Jen.

Cherry treats bag

Here's the plain bag, in nice simple white.

Cherry treats bag

With some cutie cherries attached.

Cherry treats lining

And then finally lined, with a pocket!

I actually finished the bag part in time for her birthday last year, but it just took me FOREVER to get around to lining it.  And while I finally sent it to her for her birthday this year it was still late!  Whoops!  But I think she liked it :)

Now enough homemade pressies for others, I need to make something for myself for a change!

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! Thank you so much for sending it to me. It really made my day back in July! :) I'm just now reading this post, which is why the comment is late... haven't been keeping up with my blogging as you know but I'm glad to see the process of how my bag was made! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete