Tuesday 24 November 2009

Going Rouge/Rogue aka Why Me Not President?

I don't follow many political blogs, but my three faves are Bob Cesca, Michael Tomasky and Robert Reich.

At the moment, Bob (well, his lovely underlings Elvis and Redmond) has a brilliant chapter by chapter analysis of Sarah Palin's tour d'barf, Going Rogue (aka Why Me Not President?) clicky clicky


Elvis and Redmond save me the hassle and headache of actually having to read the thing myself (not that I would anyway), and with far more intelligent (and amusing) commentary than anything else I can find. I have to say, it's people like Bob (and Elvis and Redmond) that make me remember how much I miss and love Americans. I need reminders like this after I see Sarah Palin and the teabaggers faces painted all over the news. Why lord, why?

Anyway, enjoy your Hilarious Liberal-biased Socialized Communistic Fascist Nazi-esque Cliff Notes on Going Rogue - and bring a diaper cuz you'll be wetting yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the Shout-Out! We're glad you're enjoying it!

    Cheers,

    Elvis Dingeldein

    ReplyDelete